This Vacation Rental Agreement (the Agreement) is made by and between (Homeowner) and (Guest) as of the date last set forth on the booking confirmation date.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The vacation rental property is located at 45 Queens Grant Rd., Hilton Head Island: The property is fully furnished and includes: (list appliances, amenities and other provided items such as towels, linens, beach equipment, etc.)
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and number of guests indicated in the booking:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 7 persons (including children).
4.T erm of the Lease: The vacation rental lease begins at 3 p.m. on Check-in Date and ends at 11 a.m. on the Check-out Date.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 5 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the Default night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules specified in the property overview at all times while at the property, and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while residing at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, inspection or emergency. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner by giving at least 24 hours notice (unless in case of emergency). Failure to adhere to the check-out time may result in an additional late fee set at $ 100 unless discussed in advance of the stay.
DISCLAIMER VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
8. Rental Rate and Fees: A. Deposit: A deposit of 25% is due at booking prior to the Check-in Date. B. Rental Rate: Payment in full of the remaining balance shall be due within 30 days of the Check-in Date:
9. Cancelation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 100% if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date 0% if canceled after 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. The Homeowner may also be entitled to cancel the Guest stay if house rules are broken during rental period.
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances, accidents or other issues that may prohibit Guest from traveling or fulfilling rental terms.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are: credit card/PayPal/bank transfer All payments, unless otherwise specified, will be processed on my vacation rental website at the URL:
By completing a booking and confirmation, The guest hereby gives permission to charge their credit card/PayPal account for the requested nightly rate. Guest agrees that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. Guest has read their rights to purchase travel insurance.
DISCLAIMER VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT The parties agree to the terms of this Vacation Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the guest booking and owner confirmation.